It's been a joy sharing the different areas in my home and my holiday projects over the last month so today I thought I would throw it all together and give you a tour. 
If you came over in person I probably would be more chatty then I will be today ( you know how us Southern gals are), so I'll be quiet as you get a glimpse of the holiday magic that I have created inside and outside of my home.
So come in, grab some treats in the kitchen and don't forget to turn the lights off when you leave!

The Front Entrance
See more here
Outdoor Holiday Lights
 See more here.
 Entry Way
See more here.
Dining Room
 See more here.
Living Room
 See more here.
Keeping Room aka The Mom Zone
 Kids Den
 Family Room

Other than some last minute wrapping today, I am finished. 
How about you?

Grateful for~
My twins being brave enough to be in the Christmas play at church.



Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Sharing at:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top