Happy Weekend Friends! You made it through another week.
This week as I am preparing for my son's birthday party I am reflecting quite a bit. 
Before  my children were born I couldn't fully grasp the comments that people made related to children growing up so fast. Comments like "don't blink, they'll grow so fast" and "they will be out of the house before you know it", I thought to myself how fast could they grow- we don't!  But now it is all making way too much sense and the reality of  my first born turning 7 this week  just doesn't seem right. I wonder, did I blink to much ?  And as much as I want him to grow up to be a loving, caring man, I also want him to be the little man that just loves on his mama and is not to embarrassed to say "I love you Mom" when he get's out of the car everyday at school or holds my hand walking through Target.
 I think I will slow down the blinking.... just a bit.
Speaking of love, it's all over the place  and I just adore these cute creations that are screaming I LOVE YOU!

Confessions of a plate addict  shares her Pottery Barn Inspired Love Pillow tutorial. I just LOVE her projects.
LilikoiJoy  doesn't have to twist my arm to try her white truffle cupcakes. You may also want to stop by to look at some of her other mouth watering treats.
For all you coffee and hot tea drinkers, how about this sweet little cup sleeve from Setting for Four.
Valentine Pancakes anyone? How awesome to express your love with breakfast this weekend. The Lily Pad shares how simple it is to create this and other cute sentiments.
I hope you have a great weekend and whether your working on a project you love or spending time with the people you love, I hope it's a good one!
Grateful for~
The same BFF for 32 years. 
This is us in 2007.


Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top