Oh Burlap Heart, Oh Burlap Heart, How do I love thee..... 
Let me count  say just some of thy ways.
   
Je taime
Wo ai ni
Ti amo
         Maim tumase pyara karata hum

Ich liebe dich
 Te Amo
  Ja tebya ljublju

But for me there's only one way to express my unending adoration and
devotion to you .....
I love you!
Oh My Burlap Heart, as much as I love thee, this may be the last time I get all fancy and take pictures on thy tree, that gave me thy Poison Ivy!! I do hope you understand.
You can click here for the Burlap Heart Wreath tutorial.


PS- If I stop itching long enough I will be back this week to share the tutorial on how to make the wreath.
PPS- In case you are wondering Translations in order: German, Spanish, Russian,French, Chinese, Italian,Hindi,English

Grateful for~
Cortaid and Benydral to help stop the itching



          Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
  It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top