The Winter Season has always typically been my least favorite time of the year, until yesterday that is....
See, I am not a big fan of frigid temperatures, having to layer clothes to go outside or witnessing nature going dormant for a few months, well until yesterday.....
Tucked next to my birdbath here, my Camellia bush continues to shower me with beautiful color when other's refuse to or simply don't because it's too cold.
So as of yesterday, after being consumed by this beauty, I have changed my mind and will learn to like Winter only until my Camellia stops blooming it's vibrant pink petals with it's shiny green leaves or until Spring arrives, whichever comes first.
How about you, are you a big fan of the cold or ready to put your flip flops on?

Grateful for~
To be able to walk outside and see this beautiful bush when there is no other color around, even in the cold!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top