Really I did, in fact I re purposed just about everything when I created my family's Easter table this year
It started a few days before our Easter Brunch when I found out that my sister did not have a cake plate (what!), so I went thrifting with my mom and picked up some supplies, including an anthropology Noble Sneed candle holder and plate to make my sister this cake plate
Then it turned to vases to put the flowers in. In my quest for the cake plate supplies at the Salvation Army in Lake Worth, I also picked up a few milk bottle jars and used some old reed diffusers that my sister had
If my sister didn't have a cake plate, then I knew she wasn't going to have a table cloth. So I went to the linen closest and pulled a white king size sheet to cover the table with
What my sister did have was a variety of beautiful white flowers in her yard to put in the vases
I took the birdcage from her den and put it on top of a piece of burlap garland. I tied some jute around the vases and we were good to go
 
  Brunch is served!






Sharing the bed sheet tip with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top