If you came to my house early in the morning this is what you would see as you drove down my driveway
 It didn't always look like this. During construction it looked like this
Or  my future garden was a canvas of Red Georgia Clay
and now has turned into such a magical, beautiful spot
When I planted my garden, my trees, my grass, I thought everything would take so long to grow. I was impatient and wanted color and beauty the minute I put it into the ground. One thing that gardening has taught me is, beauty comes with time and patience.
  I have decided to start a new series called "The Flip Flop Gardner" ( cause that 's what I have on when I am in the dirt), where I will share some random but useful gardening tips and techniques that I have learned through the years as well as my own garden transformation. Hopefully it will help you, whether you have a green thumb or not, transform a part of your yard into something really beautiful to look at.
So, get your gardening gloves on cause the Flip Flop Gardner starts next week.
Sharing here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top