Full Disclosure- I did not drink all the wine bottles  from the corks that you are about to see in this post!  Well, maybe just a few.
I  wanted to make something out of my wine corks for some time now
 I mean, I have a lot of corks ( remember- I didn't drink all that wine!) and was looking for a way to creatively use them
I had not just one bucket, but two just sitting around waiting for a project
I had seen some great looking cork boards and chalk boards and thought perhaps I could do a combination of both on the same board
 It wasn't easy though, because I had lots of cork that I needed to use
Looking at my new board makes me think of all the wine that I did didn't drink. 

 Click here for a tutorial on how to drink make this combination chalk/bulletin board. Cheers!
Sharing over at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top