Talk about Angry Birds. For months those things have been bathing in this-well,not so pretty birdbath
Didn't seem right since I was enjoying my book and my bubbly
and bathing here
So to rid myself of the guilt from watching those poor birds suffer
 (and suffer they did), I decided to give the birdbath a bit of a makeover the other day and did this
 And this- turned out lovely, don't ya think?
And I am happy to say that the birds are happy and will not be flying South any longer! Now if only I can get that Angry Bird song out of my head
If you have bird guilt (and I know some of you do), click here and I will help you get rid of it and show you how I did this makeover.
Have a wonderful 4th of July Holiday!
Sharing the birdbath with:
Fishtail Cottage
Stone Gable Blog
Bliss Ranch
Shabby Nest
2805
Funky Junk interiors



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top