I must admit
I am a bit embarrassed.
See, I  have been a slacker. 
I have not lived up to my commitments. 
Today you were suppose to see my Media room updates, but I have No room updates to show you except for how I used my time since the last update here .
So, instead of finishing the paint in the room
I was enjoying a quick get away with my family to a beautiful lake house in Tennessee
And instead of coming up with art work for the walls in the room, inspired from these from Ballard Designs
I was celebrating the birth of my twins who were born 
4 years ago
And instead of modifying the curtains in the room
I was watching my 6 year as a ring bearer in his cousin's wedding in Dallas Texas
And while I should  almost be finished with the space, we enjoyed one last family vacation to the beach, enjoying every second with our kids and with each other
I know...... Slacker. 

PS- And I would do it again, if I could.

PPS- Don't forget to check out what my other pals involved in this challenge are up to this week.

Amy @ Buffalo Roam, Dana @ Crafted Niche, Jaime @ Crafty Scrappy Happy, Heidi @ Décor & More, Tisha @ Delectable Home, Shannon @ Fox Hollow Cottage, Kirby @ Kirb Appeal, Holly @ Life as a Thrifter, Cassie @ Primitive & Proper, Debbie @ ReFresh ReStyle, Jessica @ Stay At Home-ista, Karah @ the space between, and Kelly @ View Along the Way.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top