Happy Friday. I hope it's been a great week for you. I want to share a really quick and easy photo project with you today.
This makes a great gift or you can hang it on your own walls if you want. This was actually a gift from my children to their Aunt (aka Daka.)
Supplies Needed:
  • Canvas Board - I used an 16x20 board
  • Burlap - you will need enough to cover the front and sides of your board
  • Tacky Spray- to secure your burlap to the canvas board.
  • Stapler- to secure the burlap to the back of the canvas mount. You can also use glue to secure.
  • Picture frame w/photo
  • Acrylic Paint and Stencils for your lettering ( optional).
Step 1 - Cover your canvas board with your burlap. The burlap should be pulled tight so that it is smooth with no creases. Secure the ends of the burlap to the back of the canvas board with hot glue or a stapler. The corners should be folded in and excess material cut for a neat and tidy look.
Step 2- Position your frame with your photo in it, center to the board and secure with hot glue. 
 Step 3 is Optional- Lettering on your board. I created stencils with my silhouette machine but any stencils or free hand lettering will work. Apply your choice of paint color to the letters. Let dry.
 Step 4- Ready to wrap if it's intended for a gift or hang on your own wall to enjoy.
We are off for our longest road trip yet with our kids- Dallas Texas. I hope it's 2000  miles with no fussing, fighting or screaming!! I also hope to make it back to blog about it. 
In the meantime, next week I'll be sharing a "green project",  my backyard paradise and one of my favorite blogs is showing up to keep you company.
 Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sharing over at :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top